Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm So Bored

Hello viewers,
Playbubble signing on. Now i know on my last post i said that i would not post anymore post until after my Bjcs and exams, but i got so bored and just had to do something but study. well anyway, all i wanted to say was that the "Fruits Basket" has 23 volumes and 27 episodes of . Nb I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT WATCH THE EPISODES IT IS NOT COMPLETED, IT STOPS AT EPISODE 7 OF THE VOLUMES. BUT WHO AM I TO SAY WHAT TO TELL YOU NOT TO WATCH. I JUST RECOMMENDED. BUT THE ANIME IS FUNNY. I am currently on volume 17, i want to want to read volume 18 and 19 so bad. but i can't until exams are over. mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! oh well, its's called waiting for a good thing. That's all the time i have left. playbubble signing off,
see u until exams are over.

No comments: